Mar 17, 2012

Going back

Here it is again the third Pyro musical competition held in MOA philippines. The preparation was extremely huge! Ideas and the things to set. I do not have any ideas what are the things to be prepared and how much does it cost to do such amazing things.



Anyways, the sky was lightened and thunderous Pyro sound, synced with such great music. It was bodied by different countries. It is like the fellowship of the ring; because different countries was gathered to amaze people by It's Pyro display.


It feels like going back to my childhood days, thou I never experienced to see this things way back when I was a child. It feels like being a child to see the lights souring up high while I am smiling. Hearing those kids laugh really makes me feel I am one of them, sharing same thoughts in mind to just be happy and smile. Really, this kind of activity is like a stress reliever thou I love more on travelling. ^_^

Some pics below to appreciate . :)






 .

Below is the video of Australia which I bet to win! But they are just second in place tied with Finland.

Wiiners:
Champion - Canada
second - Finland tied with Australia





No comments: